Inicio
Competiciones
Premium
Tienda
Shorts
Más
VPN Mexico
VPN Mexico
·
USA
·
LTD
xTrix4Ever
@xTrix4Ever
PlayStation:
xTrix4Ever
Seguir
Invitar
—
Puntos de ranking
—
Todavía sin ranking
0
Seguidores
0
Siguiendo
General
Equipos
Historial
6
Selecciones
Trofeos
Trayectoria
· 6 temporadas
Todos
Ligas
Copas
Buscar competición o club
Temp.
Competición
Club
PJ
G
A
MVP
Inv. def
Título
T10
ACL Division 3 East
Republic FC
Republic FC
30
1
0
0
14
T9
ACL Division 3 East
Republic FC
Republic FC
20
1
0
1
5
T8
ACL Division 3 East
I Immortals I
I Immortals I
12
0
0
0
2
T1
AFC COPA CUBANA
· Copa
AFC LEGENDZ
AFC LEGENDZ
5
0
0
0
1
T12
VPN Continental Cup PS4
· Copa
AFC LEGENDZ
AFC LEGENDZ
6
0
0
2
1
T8
LIGA CUBANA/ VENENOS DIVISION 1
AFC LEGENDZ
AFC LEGENDZ
18
0
0
3
14
1–6 de 6