Inicio
Competiciones
Premium
Tienda
Shorts
Más
VPN Mexico
VPN Mexico
·
Turkey
·
MC
Umut_19
@Umut_19
PlayStation:
Umut_19
Seguir
Invitar
286
Puntos de ranking
=28,764
Histórico · de 178,018
Ver ranking
0
Seguidores
0
Siguiendo
General
Equipos
Historial
6
Selecciones
Trofeos
Trayectoria
· 6 temporadas
Todos
Ligas
Copas
Buscar competición o club
Temp.
Competición
Club
PJ
G
A
MVP
Inv. def
Título
T8
FVPA Pokal I Saison 8
· Copa
Blue Samurai
Blue Samurai
1
0
0
0
0
T1
FVPA 4. Bundesliga D I Saison 8
Blue Samurai
Blue Samurai
22
4
7
4
0
T1
FVPA Exklusiv Liga C
· Copa
dferthrthrwthrhrwhthh
dferthrthrwthrhrwhthh
9
0
0
1
0
T7
FVPA Pokal I Saison 8
· Copa
dferthrthrwthrhrwhthh
dferthrthrwthrhrwhthh
1
0
0
0
0
T1
FVPA 4. Bundesliga A I Saison 7
dferthrthrwthrhrwhthh
dferthrthrwthrhrwhthh
18
1
3
0
1
T3
FVPA Rookie Liga A PS4
dferthrthrwthrhrwhthh
dferthrthrwthrhrwhthh
9
3
9
4
0
1–6 de 6