Inicio
Competiciones
Premium
Tienda
Shorts
Más
VPN Mexico
VPN Mexico
·
Germany
·
DC
tom23171
@tom23171
PlayStation:
tom23171
Seguir
Invitar
188
Puntos de ranking
=41,036
Histórico · de 178,018
Ver ranking
0
Seguidores
0
Siguiendo
General
Equipos
Historial
6
Selecciones
Trofeos
Trayectoria
· 6 temporadas
Todos
Ligas
Copas
Buscar competición o club
Temp.
Competición
Club
PJ
G
A
MVP
Inv. def
Título
T8
FVPA Pokal I Saison 8
· Copa
The 3xpendables
The 3xpendables
1
0
1
0
0
T1
FVPA 4. Bundesliga D I Saison 8
The 3xpendables
The 3xpendables
1
0
0
0
0
T7
FVPA Pokal I Saison 8
· Copa
GalaxySkullzCF
GalaxySkullzCF
2
0
0
0
1
T1
FVPA Rookie Liga A
GalaxySkullzCF
GalaxySkullzCF
7
0
3
0
0
T1
FVPA 4. Bundesliga D I Saison 7
GalaxySkullzCF
GalaxySkullzCF
9
1
4
0
0
T4
FVPA Rookie Liga B PS4
German Hell Dogz
German Hell Dogz
8
0
0
0
0
1–6 de 6