Inicio
Competiciones
Premium
Tienda
Shorts
Más
VPN Mexico
VPN Mexico
·
Germany
·
LTI
stef762f134
@stef762f134
PlayStation:
stef762f134
Seguir
Invitar
154
Puntos de ranking
=47,678
Histórico · de 178,018
Ver ranking
0
Seguidores
0
Siguiendo
General
Equipos
Historial
7
Selecciones
Trofeos
Trayectoria
· 7 temporadas
Todos
Ligas
Copas
Buscar competición o club
Temp.
Competición
Club
PJ
G
A
MVP
Inv. def
Título
T8
FVPA Pokal I Saison 8
· Copa
German Panthers
German Panthers
1
0
0
0
0
T1
FVPA 2. Bundesliga I Saison 8
German Panthers
German Panthers
3
0
1
1
1
T1
FVPA 3. Bundesliga B I Saison 7
German Panthers
German Panthers
12
0
0
1
2
T1
NICHT BEACHTEN
· Copa
CrazyBasel
CrazyBasel
1
0
0
0
0
T1
FVPA Pokal Teil 6
· Copa
CrazyBasel
CrazyBasel
1
0
0
0
0
T1
FVPA 4. Bundesliga D
CrazyBasel
CrazyBasel
13
1
0
0
0
T2
FVPA Rookie Liga C PS4
CrazyBasel
CrazyBasel
8
0
1
0
2
1–7 de 7