Inicio
Competiciones
Premium
Tienda
Shorts
Más
VPN Mexico
VPN Mexico
·
Germany
·
DC
SERCAN_1905
@SERCAN_1905
PlayStation:
SERCAN_1905
Seguir
Invitar
298
Puntos de ranking
=27,695
Histórico · de 178,018
Ver ranking
0
Seguidores
0
Siguiendo
General
Equipos
Historial
7
Selecciones
Trofeos
Trayectoria
· 7 temporadas
Todos
Ligas
Copas
Buscar competición o club
Temp.
Competición
Club
PJ
G
A
MVP
Inv. def
Título
T8
FVPA Pokal I Saison 8
· Copa
Deutschland BLN
Deutschland BLN
1
0
0
0
0
T1
FVPA 4. Bundesliga A I Saison 8
Deutschland BLN
Deutschland BLN
14
10
0
2
0
T1
FVPA 4. Bundesliga D I Saison 7
myRisk
myRisk
15
12
4
3
0
T1
FVPA 4. Bundesliga D I Saison 7
sons of 67er
sons of 67er
2
1
0
1
0
T4
FVPA Rookie Liga B PS4
FC Team Spirit
FC Team Spirit
3
6
0
2
0
T4
FVPA Rookie Liga B PS4
RisingPiratesXI
RisingPiratesXI
3
1
2
1
0
T4
FVPA Rookie Liga B PS4
sons of 67er
sons of 67er
5
4
1
2
0
1–7 de 7