Inicio
Competiciones
Premium
Tienda
Shorts
Más
VPN Mexico
VPN Mexico
·
Germany
·
PO
PU_Kahn_12
@PU_Kahn_12
PlayStation:
MultianiYT
Seguir
Invitar
180
Puntos de ranking
=42,410
Histórico · de 178,018
Ver ranking
0
Seguidores
0
Siguiendo
General
Equipos
Historial
15
Selecciones
Trofeos
Trayectoria
· 15 temporadas
Todos
Ligas
Copas
Buscar competición o club
Temp.
Competición
Club
PJ
G
A
MVP
Inv. def
Título
T2
FVPA Exklusiv Liga B
· Copa
[eViL] ProPaganda
[eViL] ProPaganda
2
0
0
0
0
T8
FVPA Pokal I Saison 8
· Copa
[eViL] ProPaganda
[eViL] ProPaganda
1
0
0
0
0
T1
FVPA 1. Bundesliga I Saison 8
[eViL] ProPaganda
[eViL] ProPaganda
2
0
0
0
0
T1
FVPA 1. Bundesliga I Saison 8
Performance UTD
Performance UTD
2
0
0
0
0
T1
FVPA Exklusiv Liga A
· Copa
[eViL] ProPaganda
[eViL] ProPaganda
5
0
0
1
0
T4
iFVPA Champions League
· Copa
Performance UTD
Performance UTD
4
0
0
0
1
T7
FVPA Pokal I Saison 8
· Copa
Performance UTD
Performance UTD
2
0
0
0
1
T1
FVPA 2. Bundesliga I Saison 7
[eViL] ProPaganda
[eViL] ProPaganda
1
0
0
0
0
T7
FVPA 1. Bundesliga I
Performance UTD
Performance UTD
4
0
1
1
1
T1
FVPA WelcomeWeekend CUP
· Copa
Performance UTD
Performance UTD
2
0
0
1
0
T2
FVPA Pokal
· Copa
Performance UTD
Performance UTD
1
0
0
0
0
T1
FVPA 1. Bundesliga
Performance UTD
Performance UTD
7
0
0
2
2
T2
IFVPA Europa League
· Copa
Performance UTD
Performance UTD
2
0
0
0
0
T1
FVPA Pokal Teil 2
· Copa
Performance UTD
Performance UTD
1
0
0
1
0
T5
FVPA 1. Bundesliga PS4
Performance UTD
Performance UTD
9
0
0
1
0
1–15 de 15