Inicio
Competiciones
Premium
Tienda
Shorts
Más
VPN Mexico
VPN Mexico
·
Austria
·
LTD
phreaky1983
@phreaky1983
PlayStation:
Phreaky1983
Seguir
Invitar
486
Puntos de ranking
=16,910
Histórico · de 178,018
Ver ranking
0
Seguidores
0
Siguiendo
General
Equipos
Historial
15
Selecciones
1
Trofeos
Trayectoria
· 15 temporadas
Todos
Ligas
Copas
Buscar competición o club
Temp.
Competición
Club
PJ
G
A
MVP
Inv. def
Título
T8
IFVPA Europa League
· Copa
Comunio Timbers
Comunio Timbers
2
0
0
0
0
T6
IFVPA Europa League
· Copa
AllStars UTD XI
AllStars UTD XI
5
0
0
0
1
T1
FVPA deine-fanartikel.de Pokal
· Copa
RELATIVEeSports
RELATIVEeSports
1
0
0
0
0
T8
FVPA Pokal I Saison 8
· Copa
RELATIVEeSports
RELATIVEeSports
1
0
0
0
1
T1
FVPA 3. Bundesliga B I Saison 8
AllStars UTD XI
AllStars UTD XI
9
0
0
0
8
T1
FVPA 3. Bundesliga A I Saison 8
RELATIVEeSports
RELATIVEeSports
9
0
0
0
3
T7
FVPA Pokal I Saison 8
· Copa
RELATIVEeSports
RELATIVEeSports
1
0
0
0
0
T1
FVPA 3. Bundesliga A I Saison 7
RELATIVEeSports
RELATIVEeSports
21
1
1
2
1
T1
FVPA Relegation Liga 3 und 4
· Copa
RELATIVEeSports
RELATIVEeSports
2
0
0
0
0
T1
FVPA 4. Bundesliga D
RELATIVEeSports
RELATIVEeSports
20
1
0
2
4
T1
FVPA Pokal
· Copa
Aussteiger 2*
Aussteiger 2*
1
0
0
0
0
T2
FVPA Pokal Teil 1
· Copa
RELATIVEeSports
RELATIVEeSports
1
0
0
0
0
T1
FVPA Pokal Teil 1
· Copa
Aussteiger 2*
Aussteiger 2*
1
0
0
0
0
T4
FVPA 2. Bundesliga PS4
Aussteiger 2*
Aussteiger 2*
11
1
0
6
0
T4
FVPA 3. Bundesliga PS4
Aussteiger 2*
Aussteiger 2*
10
1
0
0
0
1–15 de 15