Inicio
Competiciones
Premium
Tienda
Shorts
Más
VPN Mexico
VPN Mexico
·
Germany
·
MI
PatrickP
@PatrickP
PlayStation:
PatrickP1186
Seguir
Invitar
138
Puntos de ranking
=51,631
Histórico · de 178,018
Ver ranking
0
Seguidores
0
Siguiendo
General
Equipos
Historial
6
Selecciones
Trofeos
Trayectoria
· 6 temporadas
Todos
Ligas
Copas
Buscar competición o club
Temp.
Competición
Club
PJ
G
A
MVP
Inv. def
Título
T1
FVPA 4. Bundesliga B I Saison 8
SC Nankatsu 2016
SC Nankatsu 2016
4
1
0
0
0
T1
FVPA 1. Bundesliga I Saison 8
[eViL] ProPaganda
[eViL] ProPaganda
1
0
0
0
0
T1
FVPA Exklusiv Liga C
· Copa
Hearts of Eagle
Hearts of Eagle
11
2
2
1
0
T1
FVPA Rookie Liga C
Hearts of Eagle
Hearts of Eagle
5
1
2
1
0
T1
FVPA 4. Bundesliga C I Saison 7
Hearts of Eagle
Hearts of Eagle
16
1
1
2
0
T1
FVPA 1. Bundesliga
Aussteiger 1***
Aussteiger 1***
6
2
1
1
0
1–6 de 6