Inicio
Competiciones
Premium
Tienda
Shorts
Más
VPN Mexico
VPN Mexico
·
Palestine
·
MC
Omar23Hamdan
@Omar23Hamdan
PlayStation:
o7amdaan
Seguir
Invitar
272
Puntos de ranking
=30,125
Histórico · de 178,018
Ver ranking
0
Seguidores
0
Siguiendo
General
Equipos
Historial
9
Selecciones
Trofeos
1
Trayectoria
· 9 temporadas
Todos
Ligas
Copas
Buscar competición o club
Temp.
Competición
Club
PJ
G
A
MVP
Inv. def
Título
T29
AVL East
Proven
Proven
1
0
0
0
0
T27
AVL East
Unkind eSports
Unkind eSports
2
0
0
0
1
T8
ACL Division 2 Final
· Copa
Unkind eSports
Unkind eSports
2
0
0
0
0
T4
ACL Division 2 East Playoff
· Copa
Unkind eSports
Unkind eSports
8
0
0
0
2
T3
ACL Division 2B - East
Unkind eSports
Unkind eSports
12
0
2
1
2
T24
AVL East
V I R A L
V I R A L
14
0
0
0
1
T9
ACL Cup
· Copa
V I R A L
V I R A L
2
0
0
1
0
T6
ACL Division 2A - East
V I R A L
V I R A L
20
0
0
0
3
T6
United Virtual League
VPN Charleston Battery
VPN Charleston Battery
4
0
0
0
0
1–9 de 9