Inicio
Competiciones
Premium
Tienda
Shorts
Más
VPN Mexico
VPN Mexico
·
Germany
·
MC
Nick22x
@Nick22x
Xbox:
R Sanches 35x
Seguir
Invitar
242
Puntos de ranking
=33,389
Histórico · de 178,018
Ver ranking
0
Seguidores
0
Siguiendo
General
Equipos
Historial
9
Selecciones
1
Trofeos
Trayectoria
· 9 temporadas
Todos
Ligas
Copas
Buscar competición o club
Temp.
Competición
Club
PJ
G
A
MVP
Inv. def
Título
T1
FVPA Wintercup
· Copa
The Only Ones
The Only Ones
6
0
0
0
4
T2
FVPA Rookie X1
the new dynasty
the new dynasty
1
0
0
0
0
T2
1. FVPA Bundesliga X1
The Only Ones
The Only Ones
2
0
0
0
0
T2
FVPA CUP
· Copa
The Only Ones
The Only Ones
4
2
0
1
0
T1
Gold Cup Teil 1/3
· Copa
Bestia Negra cF
Bestia Negra cF
1
0
0
0
0
T1
FVPA Turnier 16/17
· Copa
Bestia Negra cF
Bestia Negra cF
2
1
0
0
0
T1
2.FVPA Cup Xbox One
· Copa
Free Team I Legacy I
Free Team I Legacy I
6
0
2
0
0
T1
2. FVPA Bundesliga X1
Free Team I Legacy I
Free Team I Legacy I
17
2
10
0
0
T1
1. FVPA Bundesliga X1
Domination x
Domination x
1
0
0
0
0
1–9 de 9