Inicio
Competiciones
Premium
Tienda
Shorts
Más
VPN Mexico
VPN Mexico
·
Germany
·
DC
MCO192
@MCO192
PlayStation:
MCO192
Seguir
Invitar
343
Puntos de ranking
=24,242
Histórico · de 178,018
Ver ranking
0
Seguidores
0
Siguiendo
General
Equipos
Historial
8
Selecciones
Trofeos
Trayectoria
· 8 temporadas
Todos
Ligas
Copas
Buscar competición o club
Temp.
Competición
Club
PJ
G
A
MVP
Inv. def
Título
T6
IFVPA Europa League
· Copa
Performance UTD
Performance UTD
3
1
0
0
0
T1
FVPA deine-fanartikel.de Pokal Part 1 von 2
· Copa
AlemanniaLappen
AlemanniaLappen
1
0
0
0
0
T2
FVPA Exklusiv Liga B
· Copa
AlemanniaLappen
AlemanniaLappen
8
2
1
0
0
T8
FVPA Pokal I Saison 8
· Copa
AlemanniaLappen
AlemanniaLappen
1
0
0
0
0
T1
FVPA 3. Bundesliga B I Saison 8
AlemanniaLappen
AlemanniaLappen
13
3
2
2
0
T7
FVPA Pokal I Saison 8
· Copa
AlemanniaLappen
AlemanniaLappen
1
1
0
0
0
T1
FVPA 4. Bundesliga B I Saison 7
AlemanniaLappen
AlemanniaLappen
19
8
6
2
0
T1
FVPA 4. Bundesliga B
AlemanniaLappen
AlemanniaLappen
17
7
3
3
0
1–8 de 8