Inicio
Competiciones
Premium
Tienda
Shorts
Más
VPN Mexico
VPN Mexico
·
Germany
·
DC
maximozz7
@maximozz7
PlayStation:
maximozz7
Seguir
Invitar
308
Puntos de ranking
=26,840
Histórico · de 178,018
Ver ranking
0
Seguidores
0
Siguiendo
General
Equipos
Historial
12
Selecciones
Trofeos
Trayectoria
· 12 temporadas
Todos
Ligas
Copas
Buscar competición o club
Temp.
Competición
Club
PJ
G
A
MVP
Inv. def
Título
T2
FVPA Exklusiv Liga A
· Copa
RoX Gaming
RoX Gaming
4
1
1
0
0
T8
FVPA Pokal I Saison 8
· Copa
RoX Gaming
RoX Gaming
1
0
0
0
0
T3
FVPA Rookie Liga C
RoX Gaming
RoX Gaming
3
3
1
0
0
T1
FVPA 4. Bundesliga D I Saison 8
Dynamo VollSuff
Dynamo VollSuff
2
2
1
1
0
T1
FVPA Exklusiv Liga B
· Copa
ProClubsFinest
ProClubsFinest
3
1
0
0
0
T7
FVPA Pokal I Saison 8
· Copa
ProClubsFinest
ProClubsFinest
2
1
0
0
0
T1
FVPA 3. Bundesliga A I Saison 7
ProClubsFinest
ProClubsFinest
13
6
0
3
0
T1
FVPA 3. Bundesliga A
ProClubsFinest
ProClubsFinest
14
6
2
3
0
T1
FVPA Liga 3 Relegation 2
· Copa
ProClubsFinest
ProClubsFinest
1
1
0
0
0
T3
FVPA Rookie Liga B PS4
1 FC Koeln 1948 --
1 FC Koeln 1948 --
2
1
0
1
0
T2
FVPA 4. Bundesliga B PS4
ProClubsFinest
ProClubsFinest
13
4
0
4
0
T2
FVPA 4. Bundesliga A PS4
Comunio Timbers
Comunio Timbers
3
1
1
0
0
1–12 de 12