Inicio
Competiciones
Premium
Tienda
Shorts
Más
VPN Mexico
VPN Mexico
·
Croatia
·
PO
Mandzobayern9
@Mandzobayern9
PlayStation:
----------
Seguir
Invitar
496
Puntos de ranking
=16,559
Histórico · de 178,018
Ver ranking
0
Seguidores
0
Siguiendo
General
Equipos
Historial
12
Selecciones
1
Trofeos
Trayectoria
· 12 temporadas
Todos
Ligas
Copas
Buscar competición o club
Temp.
Competición
Club
PJ
G
A
MVP
Inv. def
Título
T8
iFVPA Champions League
· Copa
CreativeFutbol
CreativeFutbol
10
0
0
0
0
T7
IFVPA Europa League
· Copa
CreativeFutbol
CreativeFutbol
10
0
0
3
0
T6
iFVPA Champions League
· Copa
NEVERBYTE
NEVERBYTE
4
0
0
0
0
T1
FVPA Exklusiv Liga KO-Runde
· Copa
Performance UTD
Performance UTD
2
0
0
0
0
T8
FVPA Pokal I Saison 8
· Copa
BarcaMagica 16
BarcaMagica 16
1
0
0
0
0
T1
FVPA 2. Bundesliga I Saison 8
BarcaMagica 16
BarcaMagica 16
9
0
0
1
0
T1
FVPA 1. Bundesliga I Saison 8
Performance UTD
Performance UTD
11
0
0
2
0
T7
FVPA Pokal I Saison 8
· Copa
Grobmotoriker
Grobmotoriker
1
0
0
0
0
T1
FVPA 4. Bundesliga B I Saison 7
Grobmotoriker
Grobmotoriker
1
0
0
0
0
T7
FVPA 1. Bundesliga I
PYROBOMBER UTD
PYROBOMBER UTD
5
0
0
0
0
T1
FVPA 4. Bundesliga B
Grobmotoriker
Grobmotoriker
23
0
0
6
0
T2
FVPA Rookie Liga A PS4
FCWalterFrosch
FCWalterFrosch
11
0
0
2
0
1–12 de 12