Inicio
Competiciones
Premium
Tienda
Shorts
Más
VPN Mexico
VPN Mexico
·
France
·
LTD
Lekarail61
@Lekarail61
PlayStation:
x-Portos-92x
Seguir
Invitar
373
Puntos de ranking
=22,311
Histórico · de 178,018
Ver ranking
0
Seguidores
0
Siguiendo
General
Equipos
Historial
10
Selecciones
Trofeos
2
Trayectoria
· 10 temporadas
Todos
Ligas
Copas
Buscar competición o club
Temp.
Competición
Club
PJ
G
A
MVP
Inv. def
Título
T2
TOURNOI LIGUE
· Copa
I NR SANTOS I
I NR SANTOS I
2
0
0
0
2
T6
Coupe de la Ligue
· Copa
I NR SANTOS I
I NR SANTOS I
2
0
0
0
2
T9
LIGUE PS4
I NR SANTOS I
I NR SANTOS I
9
0
0
0
4
T3
LIGUE PRESTIGE
Normandie Esport
Normandie Esport
1
1
0
0
0
T1
PLAYOFFS
· Copa
Impact Esport
Impact Esport
4
3
1
1
0
T5
LIGUE PS4
Black panthere
Black panthere
3
0
0
0
1
T1
MINI LIGUE
Impact Esport
Impact Esport
9
6
4
4
0
T4
Coupe de la Ligue
· Copa
Impact Esport
Impact Esport
1
1
0
0
0
T3
LIGUE NATIONAL
Impact Esport
Impact Esport
17
5
0
5
0
T2
LIGUE SUMMER NEOS
Fc FutSall
Fc FutSall
15
0
1
1
9
1–10 de 10