Inicio
Competiciones
Premium
Tienda
Shorts
Más
VPN Mexico
VPN Mexico
·
Colombia
·
MCD
lChecho_Munozl
@lChecho_Munozl
PlayStation:
lChecho_Munozl
Seguir
Invitar
2,841
Puntos de ranking
#1,584
Histórico · de 178,018
Ver ranking
0
Seguidores
0
Siguiendo
General
Equipos
Historial
41
Selecciones
1
Trofeos
13
Trayectoria
· 41 temporadas
Todos
Ligas
Copas
Buscar competición o club
Temp.
Competición
Club
PJ
G
A
MVP
Inv. def
Título
T36
AVL East
Tryhardsitos FC
Tryhardsitos FC
1
0
0
0
0
T30
La Liga Virtual Pro Network Venezuela
FVCP ZAMORA ESPORTS
FVCP ZAMORA ESPORTS
11
1
0
0
8
T35
AVL East
Tryhardsitos FC
Tryhardsitos FC
16
0
1
0
4
T34
Liga Virtual Colombiana - 1° División
C F I
C F I
10
0
0
1
2
T2
AVL Championship
· Copa
VPN Orlando City
VPN Orlando City
4
1
0
0
2
T13
Division 1 ACL Final
· Copa
Legendz XI
Legendz XI
2
0
0
0
2
T34
AVL East
Legendz XI
Legendz XI
26
0
0
0
15
T22
Fanaticadas Copa Oro
· Copa
C F I
C F I
4
0
0
0
2
T15
LIGA CUBANA/ VENENOS DIVISION 1
AFC PRIME XI
AFC PRIME XI
2
0
0
0
0
T33
Liga Virtual Colombiana - 1° División
C F I
C F I
16
4
1
0
7
T32
Liga Virtual Colombiana - 1° División
C F I
C F I
5
1
0
0
4
T33
AVL East
Tryhardsitos FC
Tryhardsitos FC
19
0
0
1
9
T2
Gstadium Cup PS4
· Copa
C F I
C F I
6
1
0
1
3
T14
1ª División Liga FMVP PS4
Lethal 11
Lethal 11
7
0
0
0
4
T20
Fanaticadas Copa Oro
· Copa
C F I
C F I
1
0
0
0
0
T31
Liga Virtual Colombiana - 1° División
C F I
C F I
22
1
1
1
14
T11
VPN InterAmerica Cup PS4
· Copa
C F I
C F I
9
2
0
2
4
T32
AVL East
Legendz XI
Legendz XI
30
0
0
1
14
T4
ACL Division 2 East Playoffs Official
· Copa
Legendz XI
Legendz XI
4
0
1
0
3
T19
Fanaticadas Copa Oro
· Copa
C F I
C F I
6
0
1
0
1
1–20 de 41
1
2
3
›