Inicio
Competiciones
Premium
Tienda
Shorts
Más
VPN Mexico
VPN Mexico
·
Poland
·
MD
JunioRPL
@JunioRPL
Xbox:
JunioR Polska
Seguir
Invitar
303
Puntos de ranking
=27,266
Histórico · de 178,018
Ver ranking
0
Seguidores
0
Siguiendo
General
Equipos
Historial
6
Selecciones
1
Trofeos
Trayectoria
· 6 temporadas
Todos
Ligas
Copas
Buscar competición o club
Temp.
Competición
Club
PJ
G
A
MVP
Inv. def
Título
T8
[ONE] iFVPA Europa League
· Copa
Santana Atom
Santana Atom
2
3
0
1
0
T1
[XONE] Puchar Wakacyjny FVPA
· Copa
I La Masia I
I La Masia I
4
3
4
1
0
T8
[ONE] iFVPA Champions League
· Copa
PolandTeam
PolandTeam
2
1
0
1
0
T1
[XONE] Puchar FVPA
· Copa
PolandTeam
PolandTeam
7
2
3
1
0
T1
[XONE] Liga 1
PolandTeam
PolandTeam
17
16
14
5
0
T6
[ONE] iFVPA Champions League
· Copa
PolandTeam
PolandTeam
6
4
1
1
0
1–6 de 6