Inicio
Competiciones
Premium
Tienda
Shorts
Más
VPN Mexico
VPN Mexico
·
Colombia
·
MCO
Julian jp
@Julian jp
PlayStation:
Jbb773_
Seguir
Invitar
6,981
Puntos de ranking
#278
Histórico · de 178,018
Ver ranking
0
Seguidores
0
Siguiendo
General
Equipos
1
Historial
83
Selecciones
1
Trofeos
16
Trayectoria
· 83 temporadas
Todos
Ligas
Copas
Buscar competición o club
Temp.
Competición
Club
PJ
G
A
MVP
Inv. def
Título
T6
Liga Zonek Digital 1era Division
El Kiosko
El Kiosko
16
2
11
1
0
T2
Liga Zonek Digital 1era Division
El Kiosko
El Kiosko
18
1
14
1
0
T1
Liga Zonek Digital 1era Division
Del Rhin eSports
Del Rhin eSports
11
1
5
0
0
T40
AVL West
Bingus NA
Bingus NA
5
0
0
0
0
T38
AVL East
Nemesis XI
Nemesis XI
12
1
5
1
0
T37
AVL East
Tryhardsitos FC
Tryhardsitos FC
2
0
0
0
0
T36
AVL East
Tryhardsitos FC
Tryhardsitos FC
20
2
5
0
0
T31
La Liga Virtual Pro Network Venezuela
FVCP ZAMORA ESPORTS
FVCP ZAMORA ESPORTS
5
0
1
0
0
T36
AVL West
Royalty Futbol
Royalty Futbol
23
3
14
5
0
T27
eLiga Honduras crossplay
Paris XI
Paris XI
7
2
2
2
0
T34
Liga Virtual Colombiana - 1° División
Del Rhin eSports
Del Rhin eSports
15
9
9
5
0
T2
AVL Championship
· Copa
VPN Orlando City
VPN Orlando City
4
0
1
0
0
T13
Division 1 ACL Final
· Copa
Legendz XI
Legendz XI
2
0
1
0
0
T1
Playoffs
· Copa
FVCP ZAMORA ESPORTS
FVCP ZAMORA ESPORTS
2
0
0
0
0
T29
La Liga Virtual Pro Network Venezuela
FVCP ZAMORA ESPORTS
FVCP ZAMORA ESPORTS
2
0
0
0
0
T34
AVL East
Legendz XI
Legendz XI
26
3
7
4
0
T22
Fanaticadas Copa Oro
· Copa
C F I
C F I
4
2
1
1
0
T15
VPN Continental Cup PS4
· Copa
C F I
C F I
2
0
1
0
0
T33
Liga Virtual Colombiana - 1° División
C F I
C F I
22
2
22
2
0
T21
Fanaticadas Copa Oro
· Copa
El Kiosko
El Kiosko
1
0
1
0
0
1–20 de 83
1
2
3
4
5
›