Inicio
Competiciones
Premium
Tienda
Shorts
Más
VPN Mexico
VPN Mexico
·
Germany
·
MCD
Jopp20
@Jopp20
PlayStation:
Jopp20
Seguir
Invitar
128
Puntos de ranking
=54,381
Histórico · de 178,018
Ver ranking
0
Seguidores
0
Siguiendo
General
Equipos
Historial
5
Selecciones
Trofeos
Trayectoria
· 5 temporadas
Todos
Ligas
Copas
Buscar competición o club
Temp.
Competición
Club
PJ
G
A
MVP
Inv. def
Título
T8
FVPA Pokal I Saison 8
· Copa
sons of 67er
sons of 67er
1
0
0
1
0
T1
FVPA 4. Bundesliga B I Saison 8
sons of 67er
sons of 67er
8
0
0
4
0
T1
FVPA 3. Bundesliga B I Saison 8
FK Belasica
FK Belasica
2
0
0
0
0
T7
FVPA Pokal I Saison 8
· Copa
sons of 67er
sons of 67er
2
0
0
0
0
T1
FVPA 4. Bundesliga D I Saison 7
sons of 67er
sons of 67er
23
2
2
4
1
1–5 de 5