VPN MexicoAustriaMCO

George_22

  • @George_22
  • PlayStation:George_22
1,153Puntos de ranking
=6,028Histórico · de 178,018 Ver ranking
0Seguidores
0Siguiendo

Trayectoria· 22 temporadas

Temp.CompeticiónPJGMVPTítulo
T7IFVPA Europa League · CopaNew Diamonds Esports521
T6IFVPA Europa League · CopaNew Diamonds Esports1241
T1FVPA Exklusiv Liga KO-Runde· CopaNew Diamonds Esports430
T1FVPA deine-fanartikel.de Pokal· CopaNew Diamonds Esports200
T1FVPA deine-fanartikel.de Pokal Part 1 von 2· CopaNew Diamonds Esports100
T2FVPA Exklusiv Liga B· CopaNew Diamonds Esports1421
T8FVPA Pokal I Saison 8· CopaNew Diamonds Esports100
T5iFVPA Champions League· CopaNew Diamonds Esports801
T1FVPA 1. Bundesliga I Saison 8New Diamonds Esports2454
T1FVPA Exklusiv Playoffs· CopaNew Diamonds Esports201
T1FVPA Exklusiv Liga C· CopaNew Diamonds Esports1201
T4iFVPA Champions League· CopaNew Diamonds Esports803
T7FVPA Pokal I Saison 8· CopaNew Diamonds Esports512
T7FVPA 1. Bundesliga INew Diamonds Esports1943
T1FVPA Pokal Teil 6· CopaNew Diamonds Esports111
T1FVPA 1. BundesligaNew Diamonds Esports1861
T1FVPA Pokal· CopaNew Diamonds Esports210
T4FVPA 2. Bundesliga PS4New Diamonds Esports25169
T2FVPA Silver Cup PS4· CopaBlue Revolution111
T4FVPA 3. Bundesliga PS4New Diamonds Esports1321

1–20 de 22