Inicio
Competiciones
Premium
Tienda
Shorts
Más
VPN Mexico
VPN Mexico
·
Italy
·
MC
djlenta
@djlenta
Xbox:
modricdisattiva
Seguir
Invitar
119
Puntos de ranking
=57,117
Histórico · de 178,018
Ver ranking
0
Seguidores
0
Siguiendo
General
Equipos
Historial
7
Selecciones
Trofeos
Trayectoria
· 7 temporadas
Todos
Ligas
Copas
Buscar competición o club
Temp.
Competición
Club
PJ
G
A
MVP
Inv. def
Título
T4
[FVPA ITALY] COPPA ITALIA XBOX ONE 6ª Stagione
· Copa
I MERCENARI FC (sciolto)
I MERCENARI FC (sciolto)
1
0
0
0
1
T3
[FVPA ITALY] Lega A FVPA XBOX ONE 7ª Stagione
I MERCENARI FC (sciolto)
I MERCENARI FC (sciolto)
9
0
0
0
0
T1
Coppa Italia FVPA XBOX ONE 4^ Stagione - Terzo Turno
· Copa
Geomag
Geomag
1
0
0
0
0
T1
Coppa Italia FVPA XBOX ONE 4^ Stagione - Secondo Turno
· Copa
Geomag
Geomag
1
0
0
0
0
T1
[FVPA ITALY] Lega B FVPA XBOX ONE 7ª Stagione
Geomag
Geomag
12
0
0
0
1
T1
LEGA B/1 FVPA XBOX ONE 3ª Stagione
Star Gladiators (sciolto)
Star Gladiators (sciolto)
4
0
0
0
0
T1
Lega B FVPA XBOX ONE 2ª Stagione
SuicideSquad
SuicideSquad
2
0
0
0
0
1–7 de 7