Inicio
Competiciones
Premium
Tienda
Shorts
Más
VPN Mexico
VPN Mexico
·
Algeria
·
MCD
Cohyak
@Cohyak
PlayStation:
Cohyak
Seguir
Invitar
—
Puntos de ranking
—
Todavía sin ranking
0
Seguidores
0
Siguiendo
General
Equipos
Historial
6
Selecciones
Trofeos
Trayectoria
· 6 temporadas
Todos
Ligas
Copas
Buscar competición o club
Temp.
Competición
Club
PJ
G
A
MVP
Inv. def
Título
T1
FVPA deine-fanartikel.de Pokal
· Copa
Elite Forces FC
Elite Forces FC
1
0
0
0
0
T1
FVPA deine-fanartikel.de Pokal Part 1 von 2
· Copa
Elite Forces FC
Elite Forces FC
1
0
0
0
0
T8
FVPA Pokal I Saison 8
· Copa
Elite Forces FC
Elite Forces FC
1
0
0
0
0
T1
FVPA 4. Bundesliga C I Saison 8
Elite Forces FC
Elite Forces FC
13
0
1
0
1
T1
FVPA 2. Bundesliga I Saison 8
German Panthers
German Panthers
8
0
0
0
0
T1
FVPA Rookie Liga C
Elite Forces FC
Elite Forces FC
20
0
1
1
1
1–6 de 6